Mesa sold at all GCs?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wilerty said:
Someone did mispeak to me.

Wilerty,

I sincerely apologize for the error in communication. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

i can kinda see where Mesa is coming from regarding big ticket items like amps, but it really sucks that i have to drive an hour to the nearest dealer to get replacement parts, even though it's the same chain of stores. admittedly though the store i got my tubes from was willing to ship them to me, but i declined as i was going to be passing through the next week anyways. they wouldn't ship them to the store though :(

Dead Moon Rising said:
wilerty said:
My original post was related to the Syracuse NY store. There is no Mesa dealer in Syracuse at this time. There are two in Rochester (one is a GC), which is about 90 miles away. I thought that since there is no dealer in Syracuse Mesa may have decided that particular store could now sell the product. The assistant manager was who told me that they could sell Mesa now.

I'm over in the Buffalo area, and our GC lost Mesa too, i haven't been there yet to see with my own eyes, but Jackson Music (near my house) just got authorized to sell Mesa. i'm happy for that because it's only 5 minutes from my house, and a mom and pop store that's taken very good care of me in the 14 yrs i've been a customer. they've even grown almost as large as GC while other small places collapsed after the GC arrived.

I'm out near you too...I didn't know they lost Mesa. That's cool though Jackson music picked up the franchise. Airport Music still deals with them too I believe...plus we're only ~45 minutes from the HOG

Dead Moon Rising said:
I'm over in the Buffalo area...Jackson Music (near my house) just got authorized to sell Mesa.

Hi Dead Moon,

Does that mean you live on Grand Island?

Just curious.

Ex-pat Buffalonian, here. :)

Back