Mesa slightly changed the Roadster's look.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barneyc4

Reaction score
DSC00266.jpg

RoadsterHeadonCab-FntSM.gif

take a look at the MESA logo on both heads. The metal grill took more space on the 1st picture. I guess they slightly changed it.

LOL probably no one really cares, but I think no one has really noticed this so I thought it would be interesting to point it out.

Much better if you ask me. I felt that the diamond plate looked too close to the controls anyway.

Too bad they didn't move the badge up as well to keep it centered where the diamond plate and tolex meet. Or better still, run the black diamond plate all the way up, but I guess that's what custom options are for.

Either cosmetic version is fine by me, the wait is killing me........

(Only 13 days to go for my Roadster's estimated ship date. :D )

Dom

I personally dont like the look of the half diamond plate and the tolex on the front,if it were all diamond plate that would look great and get rid of the tolex on the front of the head it looks silly,or even go for the roadking look with no diamond plate and grill cloth instead of it

just what I think 8)

mesanomad100 said:
I personally dont like the look of the half diamond plate and the tolex on the front,if it were all diamond plate that would look great and get rid of the tolex on the front of the head it looks silly,or even go for the roadking look with no diamond plate and grill cloth instead of it

just what I think 8)

+1 for thinking the same thing
Someone on here got the Roadster with Black DP all the way up and it looks awesome. He had to pull some strings to make it happen, but I'd say that in the end that would be well worth some extra cash. I mean, the amp needs to sound good, but there's still a cosmetic factor when you look at it. No one really wants an ugly amp...

-AJH

It looks better now to me... I prefer a full diamond plate too, but they had to make it a bit different from standard rectos somehow...

Yeah, mine looks the same as yours Dom. I've never seen any that do look different before.

CIao ...

I think the look with half diamond plate is the BEST!! Very unique and "serious" look.

Back