Mesa road king v2 with G system?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack3331

Reaction score
I have been recently thinking about buying a tc g system in order to simplify my rig. however, i was curious if anyone has pared up the road king with the g system and what the results were. Is it possible to use all four channel switches with the g system, and how is the sound quality of the g system? any advice would be much appreciated.

~Jack

You would have to get a switching system like a RJM Music Amp Gizmo 350$

Heres a guy that has a road king series II with the g system and amp gizmo he shows you how he uses and his tone he is the reason i keep debatin between a roadking and a mark iv ha! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/vaisatchatrucci

I believe hes a member of the forum.

i read on the tc forum that it is possible to utilize the 4 amp switching relays on the g system by using two y adapter cables. the problem im seeing is that half the people on the forum say it will damage the amp were the other half claim to have done it and report sucess. im using a series 2 v2 roadking. so is it possible to use y adapters or will the "shared ground" issue damage my amp. im just looking for a clear answer to this problem.

thanks
~jack

Back