• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Recto Cab with EVM12L Speaker + extra EVM12L Speaker!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mach1andy

Reaction score
Last year I bought a 1X12 Mesa Recto Cabinet with a EVM12L Speaker in it for some rehearsals and only wound up using it twice. Its in fantastic shape (I can email pics upon request) and I'm asking a fair price of $225. I'm in Los Angeles, so pickup is preferred but I'm willing to ship if buyer pays shipping costs.

Also, I have another EVM12L in mint shape as well. It came in a 1996 Mesa Boogie MKIV that was only used a handful of times for rehearsals as well. I replaced the speaker a while back and this has been in a box ever since. Asking $90.

Email me @ [email protected] for more info.

Mach1andy said:
Also, I have another EVM12L in mint shape as well. It came in a 1996 Mesa Boogie MKIV that was only used a handful of times for rehearsals as well. I replaced the speaker a while back and this has been in a box ever since. Asking $90.

GAAAA!!! Of course! I've been looking for one for a few months now and as soon as I get one from evilbay (for more money, of course)... :x

:lol:

Good luck on your sale. They sure are great speakers.

if you give me about a week i may let you know if i'll take the extra ev12. i'm getting a C+ combo and i'll see if i like the speaker it has.

Sorry fellow Mesa friends, the cab and the speaker sold a few days ago. If I find anything else Boogie that I'm not using, I'll post it here again!

Latest posts

Back