Mesa people let history remain

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asattwanger

Reaction score
In the world which we all come from. Let us give respect to the greats of the past.

When refering to amps a DR should be only used if discussing one of the greatest amps ever. The Fender Deluxe Reverb.

DR for Daul Rec. is easy but if you used DR on ay other forum you'll confuse people.

So for now on to give respect to the great Deluxe Reverb let's change the Daul Rec. references to Daul Rec. not DR.

Of course I'm awaiting many you know where you can shove it's and what not. Clearly this is a joke. A true joke, but still a joke.

Have a good day.

LOL!! I thought that was funny as hell. I am new to Boogies. I got a Tremoverb in a trade and was blown away. So much so, that I went out and bought a Road King. When I first got here I couldn't figure out why so many people were talking about the Deluxe Reverb. ROTFLMAO!! It took me a little while to figure out what the hell they were talking about! HA!

asattwanger said:
In the world which we all come from. Let us give respect to the greats of the past.

When refering to amps a DR should be only used if discussing one of the greatest amps ever. The Fender Deluxe Reverb.

DR for Daul Rec. is easy but if you used DR on ay other forum you'll confuse people.

So for now on to give respect to the great Deluxe Reverb let's change the Daul Rec. references to Daul Rec. not DR.

Of course I'm awaiting many you know where you can shove it's and what not. Clearly this is a joke. A true joke, but still a joke.

Have a good day.
Who makes a Daul Rec.???

How about MBDR - Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, or is it MEDR, Mesa Engineering Dual Rectifier? I must corrct you though Sir, as the Fender Benders know these amps as BFDR - Black Face Deluxe Reverb, or SFDR, Silver Face Deluxe Reverb. This is no joke, I'm glad I could clarify things for you! :lol: Yes, props to the past! A beautiful thing!

I've always seen people use the acronym FDR for fender deluxe reverb.

And a not to be vain, but since this IS a mesa/boogie forum, shouldn't we decide how to shorten the names of our MESA amps?

great idea asattwanger, we all should be a bit more politically correct with the words we choose these days to describe something.
But correcting people about a word, then spelling it wrong, is just wrong.

Daul Rec,,,,,HUH??? Now im confused!

O-my I miss spelled a word. Count your blessing that I never miss spell all the words on a forum post. Look at it this way, starting to know me. I really don't care if I miss spell a word once or three times in a post. I'm ok with it.

You should go through all my other post and let me know that I missed spell any words. Or maybe better yet, go learn some old/new songs. I personaly cranked out four start to finnish in my all nighter before making this thread.

I'm still working on only 4hrs sleep, can barely talk, and my wife is pissed.

Gotta love rock'n roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back