Mesa F-30 content

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andershoeg

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Just wanted to tell you, that my bands new demo is available at this place!
Our own website does not currently contain the new songs, therefor a link to another place.
All guitars is recorded using my beloved Mesa Boogie F-30 combo, using a sm57 in front, and into my Motu 828mkII and to Logic Pro7 where it's mixed.
Hope you like it. Wanted to let you hear a little of what the F-30 can do.
B.R. Anders

sorry....you need a link ;-)
here it is: www.frangoheep.dk
there is a mediaplayer to the left[/url]

Nice stuff from what I can hear on my cheap speakers. You have a very clean recording and your F-30 is rockin' for ya! Nice licks! Congratulations on the demo.

Anders,

LOVE IT! Simply awesome song writing, amp tones and guitar playing. Your F-30 combo recorded beautifully - sheer class. One of the things that I love about the F-30 is that American meets British voicing. It is a very special and unique voicing, and it works fantastically for your band's music. :D

And what a band! All of the musicians are inventive and the music doesn't get predictable for a second. Your vocalist is seriously talented, and showed great range. I am consistently impressed by the musicality of my Scandinavian brothers! Stunning work - where can I buy a copy! :cool:

Big smiles,

Andy.

Hi Andy! Thanks ALOT for your kind words!! You are right about the voicing; exactly why I love that amp so much; a combination of the tighter, american sound, but the EL-84's gives the sound a touch of british, cranked and dirty. The funny thing is, in our rehearsalroom, I play through my single rectifier, and it IS another sound, with more headroom. BUT I can make it sound really close to the recordings on our demo,so it's a great combination of sounds I have got. So there is no doubt, that my F-30 is for recording, while my recto is for live gigging!
Again thank you very much for your words! I will tell the other guys; they will probably like your words of choice :D

About a copy; you can download our songs in the downloadsection. OR you can send us a "return"-envelope (thats the name of it...?) with your adress on it, and I will send you a copy right away!

Another thing: After our first demo, you wrote a lot of nice words in our guestbook. But after a while we got a lot of spammails, and many of them were located under your post. We had to remove your post, and I'm sorry about that, cause it was some fine lines you wrote! Hope you will write in our guestbook again! And sorry for deleting your first post!

B.R. Anders

Very, very nice, andershoeg! Really cool songs. Really good playing.

I really like the variety of sounds that you get out of your F-30. As you can see from my sig, I'm an F-30 owner too. What did you use for effects?

hehe...funny. I just did a search on my own name to find an old thread about something else. And then I realize that there is this last question I have never answered! Sorry about that, roburado! But I'll try to make it up to you; First of all, thank you very much for your kind words! Appreciated! And to answer your question; I did not use any fx at all when I recorded the guitars. All fx are from Logic Pro 7. Think the only fx I used was delay and some phaser. Thats it.
B.r. andershoeg

andershoeg, great work on your demo! I really love the tones you've captured with the F-30, the great songs, and sweet playing. This kind of music would do very well in the American market. I'm going to have to let my wife listen to this as I know she'll love it.

I get a bit of a Beatles vibe crossed with a harder-edged classic rock sound from listening to your demo. What are your influences?

hello hal9000! Those kind of words warms my heart, you know! Thanks a lot!!! Well, have never really listened that much to Beatles, though i think they where a great band. But i can definitely hear what you mean. Our influences are really of different characters, ranging from Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, Dave Matthews Band, over Audioslave, Foo Fighters and U2, to Dream theater, Steve Vai and System of a down. There you go; a little "inspiration-sample" of the influences of all the bandmembers :)
Again thank you, and hope your wife like our music!

Best regards
Anders Høeg (andershoeg ;-)

Latest posts

Back