mesa cab live in ata case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

verrill.d

Reaction score
i was looking into getting one from angstrom on ebay. does anyone here have one or had any experience with such. are the cabs snug? also what about the head and rack ata cases. is it a pain having everything in one.
thanks
dan
oh yeah pics would cool too......sorry i didn't know if this fit in this section but its for my new mesa cab!!!!

Talk about timing...I just e-mailed those guys yesterday to discuss their live-in case and flight case with the storage slots. I'm considering picking up one myself, just haven't decided which.

i just got a reply about the head and rack all in one ata case and they said they weighed aprx 95lbs. jeesh i gues you shouldnt get one of these if you plan on ever moving your gear by yourself. 95 for the case 50 for the head, racks, who knows probably 30 and cables and storage. close to 200 lbs there. i didnt get the weight of the cab cases. the cabs are what a little over 100lbs rite. plus the case, probably at least 50lbs.

I have a lift off lid style case from angstrom. It is awesome! Very well built and fits like a glove. I HIGHLY recommend them. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Latest posts

Back