• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Triaxis and 20/20 Stereo Power Amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranqued

Reaction score
Update: 20/20 has sold.
Update 1/29: Triaxis has sold.
-----------------------------
I do love the sound of the Triaxis + 20/20, but I haven't been spending as much time with them lately, so here we go...

Both in excellent, near-mint condition. They've left my smoke-free home studio only once (really!), and have always been racked. I'm the original owner and have taken great care of both. There's not even much rack rash to speak of--only one small 3/4" scratch on the Triaxis top.

mesas.jpg

Triaxis
--Zero technical issues. Cosmetically, there is just the small scratch mentioned above. Unless you get it direct from the factory, you'll be hard pressed to find a fresher-looking Triaxis.
--BRAND NEW Mesa tubes, including the SPAX7 in V1, the rest 12AX7's. I got these just last week.
--Version 2 software, with the phat mod.
--Serial # T-5807.
--Manual included.
--More pics: Front. Back.
--SOLD

20/20 Stereo Power Amp
--Zero issues. Near-mint condition.
--20 watts/channel, and as they say, it sounds LOUDER.
--Manual included.
--More pics: Front. Back.
--SOLD

If you're interested, please send email to the address listed in my account info. For references, you can check my ebay account "mfergus1" and send me email via that ebay account. I'm also a member over at the Gear Page and could get a reference or two from over there. Thanks!

I'm mainly interested in selling. But if the right PRS Custom 22 or Divided by 13 amp came along, I probably wouldn't be able to say no. :twisted:

Let me know!

Back