• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Triaxis and 2:90 Power amp set.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NunoVanBamSteen

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Mesa Triaxis and matching Mesa 2:90 power amplifier available.

Triaxis is Version 2.0, NON Phat mod. This has been my main rig for a while and reliability and tone have been SUPERB!

Versatility and functionality is unrivaled. I've just decided to move toward a Mark V head and lighten my load, so to speak.
I would prefer to sell both of these as a set, just to make life easier, but I will entertain offers for either.

I'm asking 1000 or Best on the Triaxis and 625 or Best for the 2:90
My units are both in excellent condition and before the sale, I will give them a full check- up, which will entail cleaning the pots, and cleaning out the chassis and make sure everything is perfect.

I'm a former Bench-Tech for an authorized service center here in Chicago, so I make sure my gear remains in top condition, always.

The only offers I'm accepting are cash and a Mesa Mark V head.

Thanks for looking, more pics available upon request. As you can see, it is a very clean unit and well maintained, no scratchy pots, no troubles whatsoever, plug and play. I will throw in my hand made George L's patch cables that are soldered Switchcraft 1/4 plugs for the audio path and the 3 custom switch cables I made specifically to connect the 2:90 and the Triaxis' switch/ loop outs to control the Deep, Modern and Half Drive modes.

My references are ebay: Bammbamm2 319 + feedback @ 100%
Jemsite 16 + transactions, 100%
The Gear Page 5 + transactions @ 100%

This is a big transaction, I will expect verifiable information and I would expect to give nothing less from my end.

Mike
Triaxis%20007.jpg

Triaxis%20010.jpg

Triaxis%26290.jpg

TX-4-D.jpg

Back