• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Mark IV - 1 Month Old - Custom Vanilla w/PICS!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a head. It's literally brand new. Still have the box, and warranty, manual etc...

I'll be able to get pics by Sunday night. I'd had to leave town unexpectedly.

Thanks!

Great looking amp and a great price. Good luck with the sale.

I don't see how it wouldn't sell quickly, but if it doesn't sell during the 3 day ebay auction i'll try to move some money around (aka beg my wife to let me buy something on the 1st rather than the 8th as she previously agreed) on Friday and contact you.

AJ_Newkirk said:
Great looking amp and a great price. Good luck with the sale.

I don't see how it wouldn't sell quickly, but if it doesn't sell during the 3 day ebay auction i'll try to move some money around (aka beg my wife to let me buy something on the 1st rather than the 8th as she previously agreed) on Friday and contact you.

Let me know. I think it's a good deal. I always try to be reasonable. I think it's good for Karma points :wink:

Why were those A-holes on TGP starting crap in your thread? Boogies are generally hated on that forum. Too many cork sniffers over there.

Good luck with the sale.

danyeo1 said:
Why were those A-holes on TGP starting crap in your thread? Boogies are generally hated on that forum. Too many cork sniffers over there.

Good luck with the sale.

+1 But they're even worse on the HugeRacksInc Forum..... :x

Latest posts

Back