• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie F-30 Convertible Head/1X12 Combo - $650

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_wick1

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie F-30 Convertible Head/Combo w/Celestion 8ohm G12 speaker $650 - This was a 1X12 combo amp, that I had converted to a head and cab. This made it easier for me to use the head in the studio and with a larger cab (less space, less to weight). It can easily be converted back to its original 1X12 combo state in minutes with a screwdriver. The new head chassis was professionally made and includes the reverb tank. The custom head is made of solid wood, and has a very cool transparent black color that shows the natural wood grain. This amp/cab is in great condition, plenty of life left in the tubes. I really don’t want to sell it, hurry before I change my mind or convince my wife that I really need all of my amps!

Listed on Craigslist Minneapolis: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/msg/2361591107.html
Paypal Excepted, I will ship it in the US via UPS for $50

my email: k_wick1 (at) yahoo.com

Mesa Boogie info:
F-30™ Amplifier
FEATURES:
Handbuilt in the USA

30 Watts of Patented Dyna-Wat™t Power / 2xEL84, 4x12AX7

Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance

2 Fully Independent Channels, 3 Footswitchable Sounds (Channel 1, 2 & 2 w/Contour)

Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb & Master Controls per Channel

Pull Bright (Channel 1) Contour Switch (Channel 2)

Long Tank Spring Reverb

Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Control

Record / Headphone Output

Silent Record Mute Switch

Latest posts

Back