• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Maverick 1x12 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brungio

Reaction score
Like the head for sale here, this is the combo version. $725 continental US only. Will discuss shipping charges based on location.

Very good condition and recently looked over by my local tech. I just don't get a chance to play it.

35 watts class A
Two independent channels with Eq, Gain, Master and Volume controls.

Bright Fat switch and rectifier selection on back

12 inch Mesa / Celestion Black Shadow Speaker
Mav1.JPG

Mav2.JPG

Mav3.JPG

comes with footswitch

PM with any questions. Only interested in trades for Rectifier 2x12 cabinet.

Working on a local deal to buy a vertical recto cab, so I may not be interested in trades any longer.

Make a resonable offer if interested.

Let me know if your other cab deal doesn't work out. I still have my old school metal grate slant cab available...

I did complete the local deal for a 2x12 for cash and am now looking to get some cash for this combo. Played this again this weekend just to make sure it was working properly and I can honestly say it's clean tone is great, full rich. Gain sound isn't lacking anything but certainly not up to metal.

If I had any plans to be playing in anything resembling a roots rock gig, this thing would be the choice for it.

No issues either. The only thing you might notice is a little noise in the pots when adjusting them but that's it.

There are only two things that I know are not stock on this amp and they are the cord which was damaged by one of my pets (bad bunny!) and one of the tone pots had to be replaced when it stopped working and was found to be broken in pieces.

Work was done professionally (not me).

Still here for a few more days. Played it for a while last week and can't get over how rich the tone is.

Back