• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie '96 Rackmount Dual Rectifier/Racktifier - $1200

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkaakS

Reaction score
I've got a Mesa Boogie Rackmount Dual Rectifier in good shape that I'm looking to sell. I'm asking $1200 + shipping (Plus 3% if using Paypal). This particular model is no longer made and is highly sought after. The small size, light weight, and rackmount-ability makes this the perfect amp for serious musicians. It has all the features of the full blown Dual Rectifiers in a much smaller package. It was made in 1996 which is a good thing Later on in the production years, Mesa started using lower grade components in this model which affected the sound quality. The early model rackmount models are pretty much universally accepted as the best of the best sounding of the Mesa rectifier line.

It's a dual channel amp with a switchable or assignable effects loop. What that means is that if you've got a killer chorus you want to use only on the clean channel you can either set it up to always be on for only the clean channel, or you can set it up to turn on when you push one of the footswitch buttons. Basically how the channels works is this: You have two channels; Red and Orange. The red channel you can choose to be either modern or vintage high gain. The orange channel you can choose to be either clean or vintage. There's also a channel cloning feature that allows you to clone either the red or orange channel to the other, allowing you to have two clean, two vintage gain, or two modern gain channels. All in all, it's extremely flexible how ever you want to use it.

The amp does have a bit of rust on one of the transformers, but it's nothing more than cosmetic and nothing a little bit of paint wouldn't remedy. Included is a Marshall two button footswitch that I've wired up to toggle the channel and effects loop. I love this amp, and really wish I did't have to get rid of it but my loss is your gain. The last 6 of these sold on E-bay have gone for an average of $1475, so you know you're getting a good deal. Don't hesitate to send me any questions you may have.

Here are some pics:
Mesa1.jpg

Mesa2.jpg

Mesa3.jpg

Mesa4.jpg

omfg I want this! Interested in any trades? I got a lot of gear avalible.. But DAYUM i want this BAD!

Latest posts

Back