Mesa 4x12 3/4 back with C90's....How good ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shep

Reaction score
How good would this be for stuff like Rock,Heavy Rock and heavy metal with a Mk iv head...i can't try it out so i don't know..it's in a custom color with custom grill..Looks sweet....

Does it matter if it's 3/4 back insteed of being closed..?

it's this cab or a orange 4x12 with V30's...

What do you think..

Thanks Tom

i would go with the orange cabinet, just for the fact that it has the closed back punch but since its a very deep and "fat" cabinet by design it has alot of room inside that gives it a bigger sound then the usual closed back, the 3/4 back i think will do rock, but metal i dont think so, but the orange can do metal, i have an orange 2 x 12 i highly recomend it, honestly everyone who has heard it even mesa boogie dealers have said that my recto sounds gnarlier then normal through the orange

I own a 3/4 back cab and had the same concerns that you stated. I contacted Boogie , that wanted measurements and were willing to build a removable panel for me . I never got back to them and have been playing that cab as is & sounds fine to me. So if you get that cabinet there are options available. Hope that helps . :wink:

Latest posts

Back