Merry Christmas All !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already bought myself an Ace for xmas :D

Hey it was green right? And when on the drive channel I have red/green lights!

Merry Christmas guys (and girls if there are any)!!

And for the Jewish (If there are any) - Happy Honika!!

And for the "Christian impared" (if there are any) - Happy Holidays!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Seasons Greetings, Happy Kwanza, etc. to everyone...

Merry Xmas rockers!! I'd like to say thank you to everyone whos posted.Since I've joined the board my frustrations and issues with these amps has been minimized. I remember one time freakin out about my reverb not working even after checking the tubes right before a show in which we had a set of heavy blues--I neeeded it!!Where did I turn ?HERE and found a post from Tele Jas saying he had the same problem with his Roadking--the wire in back--Bam problem fixed and I remembered it before my solo in the song Lenny-Thanks dude!This is just one example of the many times when this site was all I could turn to.So I just wanted wish everyone a very merry X-mas!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I second can't play pool with a rop's comments. You guys have helped me out quite a bit. Platypus helped me troubleshoot a preamp tube problem and I greatly appreciate it. This is the best board on the net!

Amen, and happy holidays to you all too!

Let there be plenty of gear (or gift cards, so you can pick out your own gear) under your Christmas trees this year!!!

Peace,

G

Latest posts

Back