Megadeth's Tornado of Souls on a Mark IV, rhythm with Pre500

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pabloguitar

Reaction score
Here is a clip of Megadeth's Tornado of Souls (solo only). I used a Mark IV for the solo and a pre500 Dual Rectifier for the rhythm tracks, although on the YouTube clip you can hardly hear the rhythm. Anyone have a suggestion on getting mp3's posted? I'd like to post an mp3 of the whole song and get some advice on the recording quality... I don't need any advice on my playing, I know it really needs work in a couple places, especially the arpeggiated parts, but that was the best I could do at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--OGzqnGfRU

Thanks! No, I don't have the song book. And I looked for the tabs on the internet but they were terrible. I figured it out myself but the ending part was a nightmare. I know it's not exact but if you watch other peoples YouTube videos for that solo, it looks like a lot of people had trouble with that part... it's real difficult to pick it all out.

I did look at the soundclick site, but it said something about having to post an original song before I could post any others. I will take a look again because I was really in a hurry when I was on that site so maybe I missed something.

Thank you.

http://netmusicians.org/

That's a great website for posting mp3s cuz everything's searchable by the gear used and it's all musicians concerned with mix levels and tone etc. so you can get some good feedback.

nice playing! great vibrato goes a long way IMO. gotta love the mIV's lead tone!

great tone i loved it also nice playing. cool guitar im gassin for one of those,how do u like it?is the nech profile like a jackson /charvel or somrthing different?

Thanks everyone! As far as that guitar... I can't put it down. It looks cool, it plays awesome, and the sustainer system is very useful. I'm not sure what you mean about the neck being like a Jackson/Charvel or something different. The guitar is a Jackson but if you're talking about the Charvel necks, I'm really not sure, I've never had a Charvel. I think it may be the same as the Charvel San Dimas neck profile, but don't quote me on that. I also have a Jackson RR1 USA and the PC-1 neck feels flatter and noticeably wider to me. I love that there's no fret markers on the board, and the frets are huge which I prefer. I definitely highly recommend it.

Nice clip!
about the Pc-1 necks
they are a lot thicker and rounder than the standard Charvel/Jackson neck.
Still very comfortable and definitely sweet looking guitars.

Latest posts

Back