Maybe the MK IV setting on the MK V isn't that accurate...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBob

Reaction score
Not really a fan of Lamb of God, but they apparently had switched from MK IVs to MK Vs and did a video for Mesa demoing their new amps. Now there's a new Rig Rundown video fro Premier Guitar (great series on Youtube) showing they are using their MK IVs on tour.

I see Lamb of god a few time from the time that they said it was using Mark V but let me tell you,
i have seen their rack. They have a Mark V (Sometime, Willie Adler dont have one) but there's always a Mark IV on there rackmount, Always !!! I think they use Mark V ,but it was more for the sponsoring because Mesa don't do the Mark IV anymore. They still on the ads of the magazines with that.

In the most recent video of their rigs they never mentioned any MK Vs. At all. I thought they might just because of the endorsement stuff. Each of the guitarists has two IVs. One of the guys is now running a MK IV and a Royal Atlantic at the same time. I'm thinkin' that would sound freakin' huge.

Latest posts

Back