Mavericks Suck!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey somebody humor me, it's a seven game series after all! I'm enjoying the type of basketball that both teams are playing in that series.

Joel said:
Hey somebody humor me, it's a seven game series after all! I'm enjoying the type of basketball that both teams are playing in that series.
Uh, ... Mark Cuban looks as though he wants to punch out a referee.

Type of basketball ... remember the game in near the end of the regular season Warriors against Phoenix Suns where the Warriors had a big lead and the Phoenix Suns, of all teams, decided to slow down the tempo and walk the ball ...

:D We Believe! Yup, seven game series, anything could happen ... :shock:

Yep, even though it's now 3-1 in the Warriors' favor, it still seems like a daydream. Although, we now have to start feeling pretty good about our chances.

Yeah, we got that ***! In the words of Flavor Flav', yayah, boy!

Everybody is coming out of the woodworks asking for my brother for play-off tickets.

He's a ticket holder and went through thick and thin with the Warriors. Even his daughter who one time resent going to game with him is phoning from her school asking daddy if he's has extra tickets.

Latest posts

Back