MarkIV Medium Head + Stiletto 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maldeve

Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of the medium head sitting on top a Stiletto 4x12 or Recto 4x12? Was curious how they look togther, wondering if the head looks really small on the Cab. I'm used to seeing the triple Rec fitting perfectly up there now.

It fits very nicely actually.

If you look at the music video for "The Clincher" by chevelle, Pete is using that exact setup.

DSC00300.jpg

That's mine on a Recto cab.

Wow...

Ever since I got a traditional cab, the Recto cabs just seem so awkwardly big to me :lol:

Hey Randomhero. Is that the Behringer FCB 1010 Footcontroller? How well does it work with the G-Major? Also, how are the two expression pedals? Thanks.

Random Hero said:
DSC00300.jpg

That's mine on a Recto cab.

Ahhhh..... yes, you trully are a hero! thanks so much for the pic man looks awesome!

I agree with you also about the cab size Ibanez, I went and traded the the rec cab for the Stiletto cab this weekend and it looks so much smaller even though its only a few inches less in height. Funny that its the same exact speakers but you can tell a diffrence in the tone on the rec through the smaller enclosure.

From the picture above it looks like the Mark IV will match the stiletto perfectly!

I cant believe im so stoked for this Mark IV even though Im jamming the triple Rec. I've never even heard a Mark in person, only a few sound clips. But the wait is totally driving ME NUTZZ!!

At least I know your suffering with me Ibanez :twisted:

I'm with you buddy...I'm with you :lol:

Just remember...we're gonna have some kick as rigs very soon :wink:

And we're not gonna miss the rectos a bit!

Yah... I'm in week seven of my wait for my Mark IV...

I feel you guys.

fpoon said:
Hey Randomhero. Is that the Behringer FCB 1010 Footcontroller? How well does it work with the G-Major? Also, how are the two expression pedals? Thanks.

Yo,

Yes, it is. It works great with the G-Major. I also use it, along with the G-Major, to switch channels etc on my IV. The expression pedals are pretty good, but I don't personally use them.

I went with the short head, and a Stiletto 2x12.

Should sound really really tight (taking into consideration that not only is it 2x12's, but its on the small side) which is exactly what I'm going for...

+

I'm really wonderin' how long Ibanez4Life has been waiting... I think he might of ordered his around the same time as mine...

Radical then.

The absolute latest I should be getting mine is August first...

Hopefully it either comes in early this week, or it comes in on week eight, next week..

I wonder what happens if it comes after the "guaranteed" date...free boogie?

Yah.. I'd probably run one with the GEQ in the classic V, and the other with in a ^ pattern... with a huge mid spike..

ALA Mark Morton...

****... now I'm going to go have to buy another Mark down the road, just to enjoy blended, stereo bliss.

Random Hero said:
fpoon said:

Yo,

Yes, it is. It works great with the G-Major. I also use it, along with the G-Major, to switch channels etc on my IV. The expression pedals are pretty good, but I don't personally use them.

Whoa! You can do that? Can you, for example, have one patch on clean channel with X, Y, and Z effects and have another one on lead channel with A, B, and C effects? Or does it just function as a controller for the G major and Mark seperately?

Basically, can you assign patches with all that information or do you have to tapdance anyway?

^Yes, you can.

If you get the behringer footboard for it, it also has 2 relays, giving you a total of 4. With these 4 relays, you can control up to 4 things on the Mark IV....Channel 1, Channel 3, Loop, and GEQ for example. You can then mix any combination of things on the processor with any of those 4 relays.

ibanez4life SZ! said:
^Yes, you can.

If you get the behringer footboard for it, it also has 2 relays, giving you a total of 4. With these 4 relays, you can control up to 4 things on the Mark IV....Channel 1, Channel 3, Loop, and GEQ for example. You can then mix any combination of things on the processor with any of those 4 relays.

Ah, I think I'd do R1, R2, Lead, and GEQ

Latest posts

Back