Mark V ORDERED from Haggertysmusic !!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrucci111

Reaction score
Just ordered my first Mark V from Haggertysmusic !! they had 5 in stock i think mine is the first to sell? maybe ... I cant wait for it to Arrive!!

petrucci111 said:
Just ordered my first Mark V from Haggertysmusic !! they had 5 in stock i think mine is the first to sell? maybe ... I cant wait for it to Arrive!!
Thanks again for the order! The Mark V should land on Friday. Don't forget to let me know how much you love it!

Congradulations guy!

And you will love it, of that I am sure!

I was just playing mine, (jammin some Kings X), still trying to decide which mode on channel 3 is the most devastating; answer...there is no answer! All three modes are capable of killing tones, depending on what you're looking for.

I've had mine since june of last year, started with the waiting game last feb. (wow, it's been that long already!)

It was a long, and sometimes frustrating wait everyone around here will recall! But man, I am so glad that I hung in there til the end!

Usually around this time of year, I've got my mind/sights set on the upcoming NAMM show, and what might catch my fancy amp wise...

...not this year. For the first time in five years or so, I'm not looking to flip/switch amps. Oh I'm sure there's something that may peak my curiosity (Marshall has a new preamp coming out that sounds intriquing)

But the Mark 5 will be just about impossible to outdo...did I say that you're going to love it too? :D

HaggertysMusic said:
petrucci111 said:
Thanks again for the order! The Mark V should land on Friday. Don't forget to let me know how much you love it!

haha! absolutely ! so my mark V was the first to sell ? so there are still 4 more in stock ?

petrucci111 said:
haha! absolutely ! so my mark V was the first to sell ? so there are still 4 more in stock ?

You got our first Mark V of 2010. In stock we have 4 heads and the limited anniversary 1x12 combo in flame black walnut. :shock:

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Shang Chi 66 said:
Congradulations guy!

And you will love it, of that I am sure!

I was just playing mine, (jammin some Kings X), still trying to decide which mode on channel 3 is the most devastating; answer...there is no answer! All three modes are capable of killing tones, depending on what you're looking for.

I've had mine since june of last year, started with the waiting game last feb. (wow, it's been that long already!)

It was a long, and sometimes frustrating wait everyone around here will recall! But man, I am so glad that I hung in there til the end!

Usually around this time of year, I've got my mind/sights set on the upcoming NAMM show, and what might catch my fancy amp wise...

...not this year. For the first time in five years or so, I'm not looking to flip/switch amps. Oh I'm sure there's something that may peak my curiosity (Marshall has a new preamp coming out that sounds intriquing)

But the Mark 5 will be just about impossible to outdo...did I say that you're going to love it too? :D

hahah yeah i will!

Latest posts

Back