• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark V head in mint condition - make me an offer (no trades)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synchros

Reaction score
Hi, I've decided to sell my Mark V head as I'm switching out some gear. I'm the original owner and bought the amp brand new only a few months ago from Guitar Center. The amp was used simply for bedroom playing, and has never been gigged with. It comes from a smoke-free home, and has been given the utmost care. I have all the original paperwork and receipt. The amp is still under manufacturers warranty as well. If you're interested please make me an offer (no low-ball offers please). I'm trying to avoid ebay as they charge a 10% fee of the final sale. If you would like to see my ebay rating, please see delorion2015. I have 100% positive feedback. Send me a PM if interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Well, I didn't hear back so it's now on ebay if anyone is interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-V-Head-with-foot-pedal-and-original-paper-work-/301012581946?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4615bf7e3a

Back