• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mark V for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbagg

Reaction score
Combo, $1850. Will post pics tonight...have had it for 6 days, full 5 year transferable warranty and cover slip.

The mk v is probably a beast of an amp. People just need to come to terms with that it is neither a mk 4 or 2 c+.
I love my mk 4 and really have no gas for the v. But I will for sure get me one somewhere in the future.

Good luck with the sale dude

Nah, amp rules, but I just...have always been a mark IV guy...not thats its better (mark V has MORE sounds) but the IV is just my thing I guess.

fatbagg said:
Nah, amp rules, but I just...have always been a mark IV guy...not thats its better (mark V has MORE sounds) but the IV is just my thing I guess.

PM'd again. I love all my Marks (studio pre included), but would love to hear the Mark V.

Lmao, this happens to me a lot, I was so sure I wanted to sell someone, but when a buyer shows up, I instantly get a gut-wrenching feeling that it's not right. :p

Sir Punk said:
I like how people keep speculating on the guy and his amp.

We are just curious as to why he would post his Mark V for sale and then not answer PMs from legitimately interested members is all.

Latest posts

Back