Mark V Channel switching Questions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reilly

Reaction score
Just wanted to verify some things with the channel switching as i am considering selling my Mark IV and getting a V. I have a Sound Sculpture Footsim which i currently use with my mark IV for channel switching, I also own a RJM Mastermind Midi board. From my research on both the Mark V and The Footsim it looks like the Footsim is not going to work with the Mark V for channel switching, is this correct? (footsim manual can be found here http://www.soundsculpture.com/support/downloads.htm )

Second question is if i were to get a TC G-major 2 i would still need another unit for channel switching like the RJM Mini Amp Gizmo?
It also seams that the G-major 2 is not SAFE for channel switching the Mark V.

Im really only concerned with changing channels on the amp not the reverb, loop, eq etc.

Thanks

As far as the TC Electronics question, I am channel switching mine with a G System and it works fine. There are certain Boogie amps that don't work with the TC switching relays due to the ground configuration of the jacks on the amps, but the Mark V is fine.

Latest posts

Back