mark V 412 speaker choices

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magh8

Reaction score
what speakers do you guys think sound good with the amp..

I may be able to get a hold of either a bogner 412 loaded with V30s or a bogner loaded with V30 and H30 in an X patern.

not alot of ppl around here like v30s, but a bogner cab eitehr way would sound and look dope with the mark v, but also depends on the price of the cab. you could find a vht fattbottom, or a vader cab for cheaper.

Barry said:
For the record i love V30s and Im not a big fan of C90s . I guess im the minority
I'm with Barry, I like mine too. They really don't "get going" until nicely broken in.

I run Orange cabs with a V30/G12T mix. The G12Ts help balance and smooth the V30s mid spike and the V30s help balance the G12Ts lack of midrange and harsh top end. The V30s also bring an aggressive crunch while the G12Ts seem to move a bit slower so the dirt comes off them in big chunks (best way I can think of describing it).

V30's broken in are one of my favorite speakers. New, they are one of my least favorite speakers.

Hearing a new set, and a well played set is almost unbelievable.

I really LOVE my C90's. If you in chicago land area Ill let you give it a shot.

They are really clear to me. Powerful. Good bottom end and overall definition.

I like V30's too, but these are an improvement IMO

Emeince is def my choice, i find them easier to break in, and much fuller tone than celestions. Just my thought though.

Latest posts

Back