Mark V 25w Mini Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I couldn't believe how small it was either. I had to do a double take when I saw it. What a fantastic amp though you'll love it. I traded my Road King 2 in for it. After buying the rectoverb and gigging with all the time the road king hasn't been used for ages so I thought I miss my mark tones and then the mini v came out and I pre order after a week of debating what to do.

The cab clone will come in handy as we have just started to mic up and DI everything in the band. I reckon I'll probably end up stick with a good old SM57 though.

I'll be getting a Mark V 25 soon. Any recommendations on a 1x12 cab to go with it. The guy I know at the Local Music Store was saying a Trans Atlantic cab he had on hand. Any other thoughts?

Thanks.

My Mark V 25 is shipping today from Sw**twater.

Should be in my practice room by Friday ! 8)

We all should be getting them around the same time.

ReIgnition said:
My Mark V 25 is shipping today from Sw**twater.

Should be in my practice room by Friday ! 8)

We all should be getting them around the same time.

I ordered mine from Sweetwater on Monday and was told their shipment of the first batch would be arriving today... wondering if it was just a ploy to get me to make the purchase!! Hope I don't have to wait until the next batch comes in...

Placed my order with Sweetwater yesterday and was told all the amps
they got this week were spoken for and shipped out, most should be getting
them today.

The next batch doesn't have a ETA yet but was told they will get it today,
could be possible the amps arrive today but not likely. On Wednesday
the Mark V : 25 page said it would be a few WEEKS until they get
more, then yesterday it changed so I called in to place my order.

If there isn't a ETA by Monday from them I'll go elsewhere, don't like
being lied to. Spend lots of money on Gear so I'll take my ball elsewhere
if my rep fluffs me and I'll tell him why on my way out.

Latest posts

Back