Mark ll C+ #13432..........

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papple

Reaction score
Hey,

New guy here just curious if my Boogie is a real Mk ll C+. What is the best way to verify this? Should I call the factory with my serial #? I've owned it since the early-mid 80's, buying it from the original owner. I've got all of the original paperwork except for the receipt.

It is a 60 watter w/2 6L6 powertubes, Graphic, but no Reverb in Cream Tolex. There is a + on the chassis on the back panel just above the power cord. If it is the real, what are they worth?

Best,
Papple

Yup, thats the real deal right there. The serial number puts it right in the middle of the production timeline for the C+...so it is pretty clear cut that it is an original. As far as the price goes, that can be tricky. I watch the market on these amps pretty regularly and I have noticed that the market is definately rising on the IIC+. In my opinion I think your amp might pull around 2.5K in the current market + or - $300. Others might disagree with me.

Latest posts

Back