• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IVA short combo with flight case $999 BIN!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disassembled

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-MK-IV-combo-With-footswitch-Flight-case-NR_W0QQitemZ320167768264QQihZ011QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not mine but is a **** steal at this price!!!!

Greg

thats cuase some cheap skate DICK went and bid.
100 bucks says it'll end way higher than 1100, and the guy who killed the buy it now won't win it.

i hate that ****...and i didn't even want this amp!

I have to agree that bidding to kill a BIN really pisses me off, only when it is that low of course. But I mean come on, no way that auction is ending under $1000 and that guy had to screw some other poor ******* out of a great amp for an equally great price. I swear, people these days...

in situations like this I never understand why the seller does not make the BIN price the same as the starting bid.

Maybe someone can email the seller and ask him to put the $999 BIN price back up.

Pretty good price too. Oh well.

If I use a BIN I usually make the starting bid close to the BIN so I don't possibly lose money by chancing it.

Greg

stompboxfreak72 said:
in situations like this I never understand why the seller does not make the BIN price the same as the starting bid.

Because the Flea Bay Fees are much higher when you do that.

Be careful with this one. The pics of the amp are from 2 different IV's - one an A and one a B....

Latest posts

Back