Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_cor

Reaction score
Listen to this guys, I just bought a MKIII restripe rackmount a couple weeks ago and a guy wants to buy it off me and with that money I have enough money to buy a guys MKIV head with snake skin cover. I really like my mark III but I think the mark IV is somewhat more versatile because it has 3 channels all independet and the wattage switch anyways just thought i'd share that with you!

surely you'll have more versatility with the mkIV, and probably a better clean channel, while, concerning lead channel, well... it's a matter of tastes... personally i like mkIV lead more too.
If I were you i would get the mkIV...plus it's in snakeskin wow!

I don't think you will be dissapointed with the Mark IV. I have had GAS for a Mark IV for a long time, but it will be waiting for a while.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies, I have a choice for a Dual Rectifier or a Mark IV the problem is, the Mark IV will cost me 2200$ and the Rectifier I can get along the lines of 1600$ I really want t he MKIV though!

Go for the Mark IV. I've had a triaxis/simul 2:90 combo and I sold it. I also had a Triple Rec, and didn't like it so returned that.

I have a Mark IV and I am EXTREMELY happy with it.

Back