Mark IV widebody combo questions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VijfZiel

Reaction score
Hey there! I've got a Mesa boogie mark IVB but it does not come with the cooling fan neither the reverb tank. I don't see any space in the cab for them, so, are they missing or widebodies does not include this both things?

Thanks in advance.

You got ripped, dude. :(
There's room for both in the bottom of the cab. Look for the screw holes where these items were installed. The reverb lived in a bag in the bottom under the speaker. The fan is attached to the back plate. I guess it's possible the widebody had no fan, I've only owned the compact.

Both are standard, my Mark IV Widebody Combo had both fan and reverb

F***k!!! Ok, but does anyone know if I can use it without fan? I rehearse aprox. 3 hours.

i personally would get a fan. My thoughts are if the amp comes with a fan there is a reason. a reverb tank, wires and fan from boogie will run you about $80. a fan itself only costs $20ish i think, you may be able to get one from a computer store or even radio shack. the fan is usually mounted in the lower right corner of the back of the amp

Latest posts

Back