• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IV wide combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disassembled

Reaction score
The amp is located in NE Philadelphia.

I don't want to ship either item but I would be willing to meet someone within a reasonable amount of distance (let's say 50-100 miles) to do the transaction.

THE DUAL RECTIFIER AND QUAD PREAMP HAVE BEEN SOLD!

Mark IV widebody combo (completely stock Mark IVB) with c90 speaker. Comes with cover, manual, and footswitch. I am the third owner and the second owner used it less than me. I've only had it for about a year and a half with about a month of light use before I had to leave the country. Amp is in incredible shape and sounds as good as it looks. I've owned tons of Mesa gear so I've been around the block with this stuff a fair amount of time. The tubes and speaker are original and I didn't notice any indication that maintenance was needed for either. Electronically the amp is sound.

$1050

Amp sold on ebay for $1125 but the buyer was in Australia and I was unwilling to go through the burden of shipping the amp.

EVM 12L 200 watt speaker (same that Mesa used to use). I am willing to ship this but at the buyers complete expense. Again I wouldn't mind a local pickup but I won't be driving very far to complete the transaction.

$130

Send questions to disassembled99 AT yahoo DOT com (please rewrite email address to include the @ and . )
I will take cash or paypal echeck. NO TRADES.

Greg

september06013.jpg

september06006.jpg

september06003.jpg

september06002.jpg

september06001.jpg

6340_1.jpg

6113_1.jpg

disassembled said:
Bump.

I will be listing these on ebay this weekend probably. I am back in town if anyone wants to come and check them out.

Greg

As a fellow Philadelphian Mark IV Widebody user, good luck. I have to keep reminding myself I don't need another IV.

This is my second Mark IV and if I had the room I would keep it but it's just wasting space. Someone else could be using this amp to it's full potential more than I can.

It's a shame because the amp is about as close to mint as they come.

Greg

Latest posts

Back