• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IV wide-body combo shell w/cover VGC

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markwayne

Reaction score
Hey,

GTS made me a really nice head shell for my Mark IVb, wide-body combo a while back. After gigging at the new lighter weight, I've decided that I just won't be returning to the weight of the combo format in this lifetime . . . so . . .

I'm selling my combo shell. It's been gigged a lot, but it was always transported in a case or (later) with a slip cover so there are no tears or holes in the tolex or grill. With a little cleaning, I'd say it's in very, good condition. I never even spilled a beer on it. (That's what Marshall 4-12 cabinets are for.) :)

It'll come with track-lok casters, slip cover, mounting hardware and straps but no logo. It's loaded with an EV-labeled 12L at the moment, but I'd rather ship it unloaded. I'm thinking $125 plus shipping w/o speaker.

mark_iv_front2.JPG

mark_iv_rear.JPG

mark_iv_side.JPG

thanks for looking,
Wayne

Latest posts

Back