Mark IV vs Quad vs Formula vs Studio pre vs V twin

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you take this way to serious, it wasn't ment as insulting you in any way. Just found it a bit funny what you said cause I've always been under the impression that JP used Tri-Axis - 2:90 on the I&W album.
I know for sure he used triaxis & 2:90 live on the Images and Words world tour though.

Max said:
Dude, you take this way to serious, it wasn't ment as insulting you in any way. Just found it a bit funny what you said cause I've always been under the impression that JP used Tri-Axis - 2:90 on the I&W album.
I know for sure he used triaxis & 2:90 live on the Images and Words world tour though.

Max, you cannot tell what kind of emotion people have through text, unless they tell you. You laugh at me saying JP uses a mark IIC+, well I laugh at you thinking the triaxis sounds like a mark IIC+

please stop !
Petrucci is laughing.
Should be more important things to do besides discussing here.
Get late .
Listen music .
Laugh with friends at a bar.
Studying music.
Travelling.
Play with boogie amplifiers on 10 .
laughs

peace

Thanks, those are some great tips :roll: I tried to end this convo a while ago but everyone keeps responding to it... Petrucci is laughing at the guy who thought the triaxis sounded like the mark IIC+ , nick is laughing at these two guys who think he's mad and sombra is laughing 24/7 because he's a few fries short a happy meal. ANYWAYS. This whole little section is totally irrelivant to what the forum has to offer. I got the info i need, and because of it, i'm picking up a studio pre for 350$ cdn and it's going to sound uber sweet. thanks!

I know he used and still use MarkIIC+ live, but only for lead sounds. Whether he record with it for some lead parts on I&W, I dont know. On Awake he did.

And where did I say the triaxis can sound like the MarkIIC+? I never did... No other Mark series amp can do that either.

Max said:
I know he used and still use MarkIIC+ live, but only for lead sounds. Whether he record with it for some lead parts on I&W, I dont know. On Awake he did.

And where did I say the triaxis can sound like the MarkIIC+? I never did... No other Mark series amp can do that either.

ok max! thanks for the input!

Back