Mark IV value question.....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychodave

Reaction score
I found a Mark IV serial # IV1054 and 2x12 metal grill cab both in pretty good condition. What is a good price for it? I understand that there are different series of Mark IV's....so based on the SN, what head is it? Thanks

Depends on the country you live in. Where are you from?
Boogies in Europe are more expensive than Boogies in the USA.

I live in USA PA. I was told $1400 out the door. I think it is a Mark IV A based on the serial #.

The old halfback 2x12's are nice. $1400 is fairly decent. The serial looks like an A. Probably a '91. Mine is below 600 and is a '90. I would go for it.

sounds like a sweet deal, depending what speakers are in the cab.. lots of people on here prefer the MC90 in the top and EVM-12L in the bottom.. if its that configuration, that's a decent deal. especially since you said "out the door", which to me implies you are buying it in person.

there's definitely something to be said for not dealing with $150+ shipping fees and the heartbreak of UPS delivering a demolished amp to you. or kevin nguyen knowingly shipping you his own "personal" amp with a busted headshell.

if you could talk em down to $1300 you would be the man

Thanks for all of the great replys. I talked them down from $1,500. I will shoot for $1,300 8) I did notice that the top speaker was a Vintage 30 :?

nice work with the negotiating psychodave

and rabies... i don't know what to say.. that's the most disturbing thing i've seen in awhile :lol:

rabies said:
eltrain858 said:
or kevin nguyen knowingly shipping you his own "personal" amp with a busted headshell.

bring out the ghetto gimp... **** straight girl!

Condoleezza-Rice-R.jpg

:( :shock: :? OMG we've been invaded by demons from the Rogue Regime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back