Mark IV Serial Number

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHYX

Reaction score
IV-011556. Can anyone tell me what year this was made or should I call Mesa.
Thanks!
Jim :roll:

Yeah, year schmear... who cares. The real distinguishing factor would be A/B. But even that is subtle.

Knowing the make, model, serial number and year of production of your instruments is necessary for many reasons. For example, for insurance (trust me...), if you are going to sell (buyers want to know) and for tax purposes (if you are a professional).

There, the questions of "Why ask why" are answered.

BTW, why ask me why? :D

If you take the chassis out you can identify it yourself as far as the year. The type A/B is easily classified and had been. I am with you as far as knowing about your gear. Don't get me wrong here. I was being facetious. You don't remember Bud Dry do you? This board at times can get relatively humorous. Sorry if I offended you. At times it is hard to tell when something is being poked at or not I guess because it is the nature of the written word to be perceived differently by different people. Again, I was just having fun. :lol:

Some people roll in here and dont get that a few of us are pretty tight.
If they don't get the joke, who cares. It's kind of like having to go over the IIC+ mythology for the 30th time. Sometimes even I cannot help but be annoyed and crack jokes. It's not like the guy ever showed back up.

A guy who has pretty much been here from the beginning should not have to apologize for an obvious joke.

Also, the worst thing you can do is piss in someones Cheerios who may be able to help you down the road.

I caught the joke immediatley. :D

Back