Mark IV Replacement

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkofXlnts

Reaction score
My dealer informed me today that the Mark IV is being "replaced" by the Road King. This was the information passed on from the sales rep who also informed my dealer that my Mark IV will NOT be made, after 17 weeks of waiting!! The sales rep offered to "push" the amp through, but would not know anything until next week. I have seen and heard enough, I will not be purchasing any new Boogies. At this point, I would even have a hard time ordering a Mark V if one actually existed. This was a poor experience, and if the Road King is truly the heir to the Mark throne it just gets worse, in my opinion. :evil:

I tried ordering a new Mark IV a few weeks ago and it was ..."wide chassis only" ..then it was "We don't know what we can get you right now"... and I have been pushing them but they say they have no idea where the Mark Series is heading at all. They are a very large stocking dealer too. So then... I can just let it go for now, time will tell.

Did you pay a deposit with your order?

I paid cash for the whole thing up front. I was refunded my money today, and I swapped the Express 23 cab (thought I needed it for a wider head) back for my original Thiele. So, now I am back to two Thieles and am looking for a Mark III or IV short head. The saga continues........................ :twisted:

Latest posts

Back