mark iv picking up radio stations - help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vigo1999 said:
i also cheer for Milan, it's the closest for the Brasilian football
oh yes, milan in these last years has shown the best soccer in my opinion, even if, as i said, this years we're playing quite bad. We've got many skillful players and many of them are brazilians. Cafu is a great champion with a lot of experience but he always seems to enjoy himself playing as he was a young boy: he's always laughing! :D
I think Kakà will be a great champion and if he continues on the good way he will be better than ronaldinho by far in my opinion.

Vigo1999 said:
yes, i know what youre talking about not understanding our championiship, only for about 3-4 years that weve adopted the "running points" system . . . in the past it was some crazy formulas to get quarter finals, semi-finals and so on, now it's just like any European championship.

but yes, we still have other championiships . . . those are the State ones (hey we are a BIG country) and unless the other major football countries, we here have with at least 12 big clubs that can win the national, so we have to have other championships to be won!! :D and yes we also have the Brazilian Cup (equals to Coppa d'Italia).
one day i will take the time to learn well how it works! I don't know many brazilian teams... i could say Corinthians, Sao Paulo, Flamengo, Santos, Palmeiras and Cruzeiro...

ytse_jam Cafu is a great champion with a lot of experience but he always seems to enjoy himself playing as he was a young boy: he's always laughing! :D yes said:
In fact, this is the one that really counts . . . :wink: :D

Getting back to the subject of the thread, I just got my Mark IV yesterday, and I am picking up a radio station on my R2 and Lead channel as well. It never happened when I had my Stiletto.

Vigo1999 said:
ytse_jam said:
Vigo1999 said:
Lá Lá, Lá Lá , lá la´la´la lá, colly colly colly collá andiamo para lá lá lá lá . . .
haha great attempt! :D these are southern italy traditional songs, in the north (where i live) there's the tradition of "Alpini"'s choirs which i love! "mountain songs" we call 'em in italy: sometimes my friend and I find ourselves singing them when we're very drunk! I know you're joking, don't worry, i would not attack seriously anyone talking of his country too :wink: .
I pull for Milan, even if this year things are going quite bad. Are you interested in italian football? i never understood how brazilian championship works instead!

:D :D

in fact that music that i've tried we here sing it when were drunk too!! i lived in São Paulo for almost 6 years, and you know that there is the biggest Italian Colony outside Italy and i lived VERY close to the neighbourhood . . .

yes, i saw Italian football every weekend live . . . it's broadcasted here on cable TV and i also watch here and then RAI . . .

i also cheer for Milan, it's the closest for the Brasilian football . . . you guys like too much defense!! i really dont like Inter (too **** much argentinians there . . . :? )

yes, i know what youre talking about not understanding our championiship, only for about 3-4 years that weve adopted the "running points" system . . . in the past it was some crazy formulas to get quarter finals, semi-finals and so on, now it's just like any European championship.

but yes, we still have other championiships . . . those are the State ones (hey we are a BIG country) and unless the other major football countries, we here have with at least 12 big clubs that can win the national, so we have to have other championships to be won!! :D and yes we also have the Brazilian Cup (equals to Coppa d'Italia).

Can i just ask wat you two guy thought of Austraila in the world cup..?

Shep said:
Can i just ask wat you two guy thought of Austraila in the world cup..?
i didn't expect your national team to play so well, really. Maybe the most difficult match we italians had to play. I must say that i disliked the fact that Bresciano and Grella decided to play with australia; they did so only because there was no space for them in the italian team... not a great demonstration of national pride.
However, good luck with your matches, i like your country although i've never been there, but some relatives of mine live in Sidney since about 1955.

Bluesman said:
Getting back to the subject of the thread...

I apologize but when it comes to talk about football i can't stop! i promise i'll be posting this stuff only in the Off Topic section.

Bluesman said:
Getting back to the subject of the thread, I just got my Mark IV yesterday, and I am picking up a radio station on my R2 and Lead channel as well. It never happened when I had my Stiletto.

hummm, that's strange, cause with my Stiletto i also never had any problems, but with my III sometimes i can hear a low radio station in the background with the gain cranked . . .

maybe something related to the Mark's architecture ?? :?: :?:

[quote
Can i just ask wat you two guy thought of Austraila in the world cup..?[/quote]

i think you guys played well for a team that will never get to the WC, but also think that you guys sometimes played to **** hard, plus if you tried to get away from the English style of playing will be better too. :)

you guys have a great midfielder (sorry, forgot his name . . .) that can organize the game better and stop to do long passes to the forward and see what he can get . . .

Vigo1999 said:
Bluesman said:

hummm, that's strange, cause with my Stiletto i also never had eny problems, but with my III sometimes i can hear a low radio station in the background with the gain cranked . . .

maybe something related to the Mark's architecture ?? :?: :?:
as i said above, i've got a studio pre which is substantially the preamp section of a Mark IIC and it often picked up radio stations when i used the recording outs to feed the mixer. Tried also tweaking with the ground switch but the problem was still there. Recently i used to play my studio pre through a Randall mosfet combo (running only its power section), setting the ground switch on "LIFT" for my pre and on "GROUND" for the combo, which also has got one. Well, doing so the problem is completely solved, don't know the exact reason.

ytse_jam[/quote said:
as i said above, i've got a studio pre which is substantially the preamp section of a Mark IIC and it often picked up radio stations when i used the recording outs to feed the mixer. Tried also tweaking with the ground switch but the problem was still there. Recently i used to play my studio pre through a Randall mosfet combo (running only its power section), setting the ground switch on "LIFT" for my pre and on "GROUND" for the combo, which also has got one. Well, doing so the problem is completely solved, don't know the exact reason.

hummm maybe theyre cancelling each other's phase and stop the buzz and all that?? :?: :?:

in Italy is 220V right?? maybe something related also?? (here in Brazil is 110V almost all over the country . . . some cities are 220V)

Back