Mark IV help!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANIMATED SUSPENSION said:
bryan_kilco said:
phyrexia said:
OMG will you either stop trolling or stop talking about an amp you've never been able to fully use?

Hah the forum censors o m f g
I just didnt think that those EQ knobs would really make THAT much of a difference compared to the grapic EQ.

Yeah, I gotta get it fixed. Don't rip on me dude! I found a guy in MD that says he can check it out...I just dont know if I should take that route, as it will probably be much cheaper, or send it to Mesa where I KNOW it will get done right.

The tone controls make a huge difference because they are before the preamp, the graphic is after. Therefore the tone controls affect the gain more whereas the graphic doesn't.
hmmm i should have realized this. ive owned the amp for about 3 years now but dont know a whole heck of a lot about tube amps.

bryan_kilco said:
hmmm i should have realized this. ive owned the amp for about 3 years now but dont know a whole heck of a lot about tube amps.
It's in the manual.

trem said:
bryan_kilco said:
It's in the manual.
:lol:
well sorrrrrry! I read that dang manual many times allready....but really only studied the parts about Power setup and whatnot. EQ is basically second-nature to me but apparently the Mark IV has some sorta magic in it that i have yet to summon....

Latest posts

Back