Mark IV Custom Finish

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain Fever

Reaction score
Well, it looks like the Mark IV is going to win out over the Lonestar Classic as my next amp. As much as I liked the sounds of the LSC, the Mark is more different than the same as my LSS compared to the LSC.

I had my LSS done in Congac Lizard with gold jute and it came out looking fabulous. The LSC would have allowed for a similar adventure with maybe bone croc surrounded by orange or garnet red with gold jute. That combo looks pretty nice.

I am not a big fan of wicker cane or hardwood for that matter, so I am having trouble coming up with a finish that will personalize the Mark IV.

So...is there anyone out there who has something other than black or wood/wicker that they are proud to show off?

Thanks for the input!

not sure if you visited here

but there is way too much addictive eye candy here to be legal

http://mesaboogie.com/gallery/gallery.php

in the middle drop down, select wood, leather....whatever floats your boat

I indeed have looked at probably everything in the gallery. But, there are few finishes for the Mark IV that are not wood or wicker cane. The Wine Lizard with Gold jute looks about as good as anything I have seen.

If I had gone with the LSC, the finish would be similar to the Orange Bronco/Bone Croc under one of the Lonestars, but maybe Garnet Red if the samples would hook up. I am not an orange fan.

Mountain Fever said:
][/qPlatypus Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:25 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got black and tan on my head.. I can post a pic if you wish

That would be great!

Here you are

tot.jpg

can't find a price list for these options. Anyone know how much for a hardwood Mk IV...

Looking for a flame maple in a trans black stain.... sweet. :twisted:

If you go to the Modern Era amps forum, there is a "Sticky" about two down that has the Mesa price list scanned. It's not easy to read, but all the custom upgrade options are there. Also, Mesa's website has a way to do searches of varuios cover and grill options...look for the Gallery.

Some of the woods can be expensive. The range is probably $400 to $800 depending on what you want.[/quote]

are you joking... a 60 watt c with a EQ up graded to a C+????? sound right...

sh!t man thats so cool..it's turned up on the other side of the world..

Shep said:

yep, that was mine.
about a year ago or so.

i remember sending it away to Australia.

Shep said:

yep, that was mine.
about a year ago or so.

i remember sending it away to Australia.

Latest posts

Back