Mark IV - Convert Combo to Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoaco

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just arrived (new member).

I bought a new Mark IV a few years ago (combo). I have been looking for a solution related with tube rattle... and I would like to convert my combo to head.

Does anybody know if Mesa's technical support is solving that question? Is Mark V Head chassis compatible? Could I buy the head to convert it?

Thank you anyway!!

Welcome aboard my friend !!! Yes Mesa still sell empty head shell for your amp,
and, you have some members on this forum that can built one for you at really good price !

xoaco said:
Hello,

I bought a new Mark IV a few years ago (combo). I have been looking for a solution related with tube rattle... and I would like to convert my combo to head.

Does anybody know if Mesa's technical support is solving that question? Is Mark V Head chassis compatible? Could I buy the head to convert it?

Thank you anyway!!
xoaco said:
Hello,

Thank you anyway!!
you could buy a rack mount kit for it. that's what I did. I have a thread posted on this page if you wanna get an idea.

Latest posts

Back