Mark IV as hifi :)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boola

Reaction score
So I was bored and wondered how it would sound to plug my record player into the Mark IV for the ultimate analog hi-fi system!

It works surprisingly well! The sound quality is just fantastic, not quite enough bass and mono...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRnGCELYSCQ

:lol:

Thats awesome man. I always prefer my vinyl player over CD's, but playing it through a Mark IV would make it much better. :D

im surprised a guitar speaker would still sounds good for that. cool idea though!

I've done something similar but different.

I recorded clean through my pc and then played the audio loop through the amp while tweaking. It was very effective but obvious that something was lost in the transition (the feel). After the tweaks, I played through the amp and it was really sounding good. I turn things all the time depending, but the settings have not deviated too far from what I found during that recorded session.

genius idea! so for the distorted sounds you still play a clean track through the amp but switc to the distortion channel right?

thats a really good idea i must say!

Back