Mark IV Arrived!!! (finally)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matterra

Reaction score
Well, after a 12 week wait, my coveted Mark IV has arrived. I'm going down to pick it up tomorrow. I'm taking my Duncan-loaded Jackson SLSMG and writing down some settings, so I don't really have to tweak it much in store.

I'm totally stoked, but for today, I'm gonna go see Poncho Sanchez, and then tomorrow will be one of the greatest days, ever.

SO very cool.... 8)

SO very jealous... :roll:

SO very long to wait... :evil: (4weeks more at least)

Grats on the amp man!! Please post some feedback once you get a few hours of play on it.

Ok, so I thought I had a grasp on how technical this amp was..

Simply tweaks with the treble and presence controls alone lend themselves to twisting the tones from bright twang, to smooth jazz, and various levels of gain and agression on the lead channel..

I certainly am going to have to tweak with this amp for a good chunk of time 'till I get the tone in my head into this amp. I can tell this is "the amp" for me, I just need to tune it to perfection.

Totally happy, although LD1's gain is a bit touchy for my liking, with my favorite gain residing in the 7-10 range with both the Gain, Drive, and Treble controls... Lower settings seem to lack a bit too much gain.

Latest posts

Back