• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark III widebody combo cab (blonde); Bogner Cube

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navigator

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie widebody combo cab for Mark III. Excellent condition, vintage blonde tolex (slight discoloration on top surface), with black leather corners. While the cab currently has black grillcloth and the old-style Boogie logo, I also have another grill with dark brown cloth and the more modern "Mesa-Boogie" logo that you can have as well, if you like. $160 unloaded. $250 with speaker (Mesa/Celestion MC90 90 watts). Shipped (lower 48) and Paypaled.

(Not sure whether this cab would accommodate other Mark versions, but I'm told that it will fit long Mark IV chassis as well, and specs are:
* Lengthwise, from the center of the left top chassis screw to the center of the right screw I measured 19 3/8". And from the front screws to the rear ones, 5 3/8". The cab itself appears to be 22 1/2" wide and about 9 1/4" wide at the top.)

Bogner Cube. Pristine condition. Lightly used in my apartment, and has never been gigged. Stock Vintage 30 speaker. $440 shipped (lower 48) and Paypaled, or pick it up in NYC for $400.

Back