Mark III In 3D

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afxwinter

Reaction score
Just working on more material for my portfolio and thought I'd make a model of my amp. Here's a little preview...
Here's an update, addes some more detail.

amptest4.jpg

amptest.jpg

amptest2.jpg

amptest3.jpg

Oh yeah, very well done. As a matter of fact if you want to see some of my wallpaper go to: dt-x.com check out for marco morgan i work hard on them and i am proud of them.
A salute to boogiebabies.

Haha good 'ol 3D S Max! I took classes on that program in High School. Currently been working on a KL Explorer in it, but haven't messed with it in a while. I need to find a cd-rom i made in the class, did a Dual or Triple Recto half stack (can't remember which) and it looked just like the thing. I also made an Ibanez RG model. Man...I need to find that CD rom haha Awesome job on the modeling my friend! Very cool.That's some grat UV mapping skills as well, did you made the pirnt or use pictures and manipulate the map? Also, What version do you have? I have 6.0 on my computer(s) (got it from a good friend :wink: )

-sorry for all the q's, i'm just excited to see someone else that knows what 3D studio max is!!!!!

-AJH

Excellent model- I especially like the shiny toggles and the texture of the 5-band EQ panel. Cool stuff!

Latest posts

Back