Mark III combo weight?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrik

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many pounds the simul class combo weighs? Is it relatively easy to move around?

30Kg or about 66 pounds. One the heaviest combos you will ever lift. But worth the effort.

I used to have a maple Mk III a while back with EV12L and it weighed in at 78lbs! My right arm is now a little longer than my left from carrying it! Have fun!!!!

BPski said:
I used to have a maple Mk III a while back with EV12L and it weighed in at 78lbs! My right arm is now a little longer than my left from carrying it! Have fun!!!!
Haha!! Really? ****. Is the normal tolex version any lighter?

I would think the tolex version is a bit lighter but I did not have my tolex one and my maple one at the same time. By the way they were both the Simul Class version. I also had a 60w Mk III with MC-90 that was considerably lighter. The heaviest one of all was the MK IIC+ with Imbuya cabinet and EV12L. I never weighed it but it definitely felt heavier than the maple Mk III. I owned both the maple Mk III and C+ at the same time. Get a little case with wheels and it becomes easier.

My Imbuya 1X12 Simul-EQ-Reverb-EV is 102 pounds in it's original
Mesa flight case. The best thing is that it has wheels. Even the tolex combo is a nad buster. I would love to elaborate more, but I am in no mood for a hernia.

Latest posts

Back