Mark III Coliseum half stack

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbsens03

Reaction score
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/2332992727.html

What's the value of this? How many watts and everything is it? He said it's loaded and has EV12L's. I don't know anything about these but I bet it's rad!

4 ev12L's total 800 watts. sick. he had it up for sale a month ago, and I almost got it to sell it to another forum member who was in canada. looks like pristine condition black stripe 180 watt coliseum head with matching cab. he first had them for $1400, which is an amazing deal, then lowered to $1200 which is too good to be true. I would recommend jumping on it

scott

well, he hit me up asking if i would trade my '08 les paul standard plus for it. while i know i'd love that amp they just aren't of equal value. besides i've already got cash offers for more than he's asking for his amp.

i own both a mark iii coli head, and th same half back cab, although different speakers. i suggest you do your homework, as you will find this one of the most brutal monsters out there. if i hadnt already bought one, id be offering this dude more and getting it shipped to oz! get it done!

They're that good? What do the shine at? what range in tone can they give?

I haven't played a mark III coliseum, but from my few days before i shipped my mk II coliseum to mesa for service, I have seen the light. It's not about the volume, but that's a plus. It's about the headroom... the tone, articulate, note definition, attack, responsive. not to mention there aren't a ton of them, so if you find a clean one for a deal and have the cash jump on it. especially if it's local. will he let you plug in before you buy?

scott

Back