Mark III clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droptrd

Reaction score
Heres a clip of my mark III purple stripe. My old band has decided to get back in the studio to finish (start over) the album we were working on years ago when we broke up. All Mark III.

I dont remember what side is what but one track is a strat with an Alrdich in da bridge into a MXR microamp into the Mark III into a randall 412 with H30s. The 2nd track is a McCarty w MCP Afwayus into a microamp into the mark iii into a recto 412 w v30s

Lead 1 was the prs into an opamp big muff into the clean ch
Lead 2 was the PRS/microamp/recto cab

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9872284

that sounded great! good job. what recording equipment was used for the overall song? and mastering? the reason I ask is that when I clicked the link and the song came on it was LOUD and very in your face......and sonically very clean.

Thanks!

This is just a ruff mix with out much editting on the guitars and Vocals. Recorded thru Logic. Used a Pair of Audix i5s close mic'd and an Octava 319 in the room. This is being recorded by our drummer and another dude I used to play with.

Sounds great, man!! The 2nd lead fits really tight w/ the rhythm....which has a nice groove to it also.

Keep it goin'!!! 8)

Back