Mark IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elpelotero said:
darkirish said:
Elpelotero said:
BB, have you ever considered taking up something else...like, i don't know, golf, model airplanes...
What!!! Is this the Boogie Board for all the Mesa lovers here or what. BB is the man here, we are so lucky to have him, so lucky my friend.

he's given me more advice than i can get my hands on...i was just being a little sarcastic! sometimes i think he sits in his house all day and just works on amps.......ok, well, i don't think. i know.

jk..i just wanted to see if he has other activities he's really into as much as amps. i.e. i'm into baseball. Now i know he's into cars and golf.
Sorry don't want to be an a**hole here :oops: anyway I am pretty shure you are a nice guy bro.

I e-mailed the seller a few days and he actually said that he's had offers from guys in the 3k range, so I bet it will go for around 3k.

are you really going to sell those things one day? after all the time you've put into them....you gotta keep at least one man!

Back