mark iic+ vs mark iii

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
though ive been the one asking the question nick, im pretty sure the answer to yours is that the 105 was made by some foreign company that went out of business so the unique method of construction can't be duplicated..... like a fine painting.

i think i'm just gonna get a slightly used IV. thoguhts???? new is like 1600 or so whatever 16,1800. used on ebay go upto 1300 for a head.

thoughts guys? i can probably get a great close to iic+ lead tone on it and get that "pulled back" rhytym tone that's been in my head since 2000 when the first lamb of god album came out. and i saw them on gigantour during sound check the guitar tech for mark morton was playing the amp before the house sound guy activated the PA system and i heard this rhytym tone in my head that still is in my head right now. it's like begging to get played lol....

i love that tone. so i'll just spring for a iv. and maybe in the future (only because it's rare and a hit and miss) i will geta iic+ also if the opportunity presents itself. if that doesn't happen maybe a triaxis. i don't know.

thoughts on the mk iv?

hey, I really like my mark IV , i just spent a half hour tweeking it and i got this crazy T H I C K tone , totally what I was after, try it out before you buy it, write out some settings so you're not there trying to tweek the thing but playing it. and a power transformer is a power trasnformer.. you input and output , it's really that simple.. from an electrical engineers point of view

i wish i can try it out. no stores around me have one in stock....

bummer

and (no offense) i live in NYC not like a small town you know. there are like 500 differnt mesa retailers within an hour driving distance. i called them straight from mesas website.... NADA!!!!!

what are the differences between the short and medium head? just physical? not like power outtage or anything like that right?

and also is the rhytym heavy tone from the lead channel of the RHY channel on it? i've never played a mark series amp so i don't know, i've always been a recto afficionado.

Latest posts

Back