mark IIC to c+ mod pics!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimAnsell

Reaction score
i was looking through my massive 700+ mb "gear formally owned" picture folder i have, and i found a few high rez pics of the guts of my marK IIC modded to c+ pics that i took when i had it.
this amp is still in the boogie board family i think. i know i sold it to a guy in australia that posts here.

anyway, here are some pics.
maybe some of you really techy guys can figure out what exactly they changed for the mod from these pics:

DSC03350.JPG

DSC03351.JPG

DSC03352.JPG

DSC03353.JPG

DSC03354.JPG

Hi Jim,

Once the RP-11A is upgraded, it is exactly the same as the C+. The only distinguishable difference is the shiny solder joints. The only way to see what to upgrade is to have a IIC with an RP-11A board. Some components are left alone and there is a fair amount of switching parts around and changing values. In comparison to a IIC, you would spot the differences easily. The only flub I see is the first coupling caps lead is going to a plate load resistor instead of the board. The mod was done after the new Master Volume pots as it has the 22K series resistor.

Latest posts

Back