Mark IIC+ Question - HOW IMPORTANT IS SIMUL CLASS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elpelotero said:
+1 to the above. if you have ever heard danyeo's C+ clips, you will understand that a C+, with or without simul, is pure sonic bliss. however, as stated, the simul's tend to smooth out a lot more.

on the black album and after, it was all boogie. you can't hear (or see in pics) an ounz of marshall in there. i'm almost positive they didn't slave into marshalls during justice.

i stand corrected. there were marshalls in there!

I am thinking about getting a mark IV and mark IIC+ and layering the tone in two cabs with one musicman guitar, lets see how that turns out.

i'll tell you first hand thats it's HUGE!!!
I love both amps.
can't get any better than that :D
Richb
www.myspace.com/richbrymer

I HAVE A 60/100W MARK IIC+,EQ,EV, IMBUYA COMBO. I AM LUCKY THAT MY FRIEND ,JOEY B WHO IS A FORUM MEMBER ,AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY. JOEY B HAS A SIMULCLASS C+,EQ,REV,EV,IMBUYA COMBO. WE HAVE PLAYED THESE AMPS SIDE BY SIDE THROUGH THE SAME SPEAKERS AND HAVE DONE A COMPARISON. I BELIEVE THE SIMULCLASS C+ DOES HAVE A SMOOTHER TONE AND TIGHTER THAN THE 60/100W. THE 60/100W SEEMS TO HAVE MORE HEADROOM AND POSSIBLY A BIT MORE BOTTOM END. IN SHORT BOTH AMPS WILL TAKE YOUR HEAD OFF AND LEAVE YOU SMILING. THEY BOTH SOUND INCREDIBLE AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH EITHER MODEL.IT IS TRUE TO GET ONE THAT HAS THE EQ. AFTER THE COMPARISON WE BOTH JUST SMILED UNTIL THE RINGING IN OUR EAR SUBSIDED.
Hey Jay, i know this is a very old thread but i was trying to find Joey b and you mentioned him, can't seem to find him any where, we're old friends but lost touch and have been trying to find him and catch up, last time i saw him was in the Decatur area, i live in Rogersville,do you have any idea where he may be these days? Thanks, Rob

Back